Calories % Daily Value* 9%. There are 70 calories in 1/2 cup (125 g) of Bertolli Traditional Marinara. 34 % 8g Carbs. 6 g. Carbs. Serving Size. Amount Per Serving. 0%. Infos nutritionnelles du/de la bertolli rustic-cut-marinara-pasta-sauce-w-vegetables. 100. Track calories, carbs, fat, sodium, sugar & 14 other nutrients. Rustic Cut Pasta Sauce Marinara Calories. Cholesterol 300g--/ 300g left. Nutrition Facts. Nutrition Facts. Bertolli Bertolli - Rustic Cut Marinara Sauce. 57 % 6g Fat. BERTOLLI Rustic Cut Pasta Sauce with Hearty Vegetables Marinara Jar - 23 Oz . There are 1 calories in 1 g of Bertolli Spicy Marinara With Traditional Vegetables Rustic Cut Pasta Sauce With Hearty Vegetables. 6.00g. Fitness Goals : Heart Healthy. Serving Size: 1 serving (121g) Amount Per Serving. Fat. 3%. You'd need to walk 0 minutes to burn 1 calories. Visit CalorieKing to see calorie count and nutrient data for all portion sizes. There are 100 calories in 1 serving (121 g) of Bertolli Rustic Cut Pasta Sauce Marinara. 20%. 100 / 2,000 cal left. 5 Serving Per Container. cup. 2 g. There are 100 calories in 1 serving of Bertolli Rustic Cut Pasta Sauce Marinara. Cholesterol 0mg. Most Popular. Includes 0g Added Sugars. Get full nutrition facts for other Bertolli products and all your other favorite brands. Serving Size: 0.50 cup(121g) Amount Per Serving. 100 % Daily Values* Total Fat. 100. Rustic Cut Marinara Pasta Sauce. Calories. Sodium 470mg. Get nutrition information for Bertolli items and over 190,000 other foods (including over 3,000 brands). 470 / 2,300g left. 10.00g. Dietary Fiber 1g Total Sugars 6g. 4%. Sodium 1,830g. Protein 2g. Get full nutrition facts for other Bertolli products and all your other favorite brands. 6 / 67g left. Saturated Fat-Trans Fat-Cholesterol-Sodium-Total Carbohydrate. Daily Goals. Nutritional Info. Ingredients. Total Fat 6g. Fat 61g. Bertolli Marinara w/ Traditional Vegetables Sauce Rustic cut. 5% Saturated Fat 1g Trans Fat 0g. 0.5 cup = 121g. Total Carbohydrate 10g. Nutrition Facts. Serving Size : 0.5 cup (121g) 100 Cal. Log Food . Related Products. How does this food fit into your daily goals? 4%. 10 g. Protein. 9 % 2g Protein. 8%. 0%. Dietary Fiber-Sugars-Protein. Retrouvez les calories, les glucides et toute la composition nutritionnelle du/de la bertolli rustic-cut-marinara-pasta-sauce-w-vegetables ainsi que plus de 2 000 000 autres aliments sur MyFitnessPal.com. Calorie Goal 1,900 cal.